Absorbent Stations are a Must where Chemicals are Present
Chemical spills are more common at workspaces and universities than we usually realise. They even take place despite the safe chemical storage systems in place, optimum chemical handling, and viable spill solutions. Mishaps can still occur, and a proactive response plan must be devised to minimise the damage caused by the spill.
A delayed spill-containment process amounts to greater anguish and harm to the work area or institution, as it multiplies the extent of potential damage done to humans, the workplace, and the environment. Larger spills need extended time, effort, and resources to clear out, increasing the spill’s potential impact.
Where Does Our Absorbent Station Work Best?
Not all spills need an emergency spill kit for cleaning up. Getting a spill station installed in specific workplaces will facilitate the cleaning up of all minor spills to provide you with a safe, clean space without letting you break into the spill kit. We have a compact, clean, and convenient absorbent station, strong enough for warehouse usage. Our product is a free-standing dispensing station with two removable roll holders and a lockable cupboard that can store socks, pads, wipes, and zorb.
Accessible at the Right Place at the Right Time
Our absorbent station solves the problem of not getting absorbent material and wipers in the right place at the right time. It serves as a more-than-convenient solution to stack your absorbent material. Highly noticeable, easily situated at the site of use and in areas where spills most likely occur, our spill stations save you the trips to the stockroom, keep you from running out of stock and let you easily keep track of purchase orders.
Complying with the latest UK legislation, we have designed our station to store environmentally friendly wiping rolls and wet wipes for related applications.
Some Key Features of Our Absorption Station Include:
- Strategically located at the work area
- Letting you pay only for the product you use
- Graph showing product consumption in every area
- Highly durable metal cabinet ideal for industrial purposes
- General purpose, oil and fuel, or chemical absorbance use
- Lockable door for quick access to additional stock
- Additional re-fill absorbent material can be separately bought
Uses of Different Absorbent Packs
Each absorbent pack has separate functions and works for certain substances only:
- General Purpose absorbents work perfectly on coolants, antifreeze, oil, water, weak chemicals, and solvents.
- Oil & Fuel absorbents are ideal for hydraulic, engine, and lubricating oil, and solvents. They do not absorb water.
- Chemical absorbents perform optimally on acids, alkalis, strong chemicals, and solvents and should not be used on oxidisers.