3400 Litre Underground Water Storage Tank – WAB.3400
This 3400 Litre Underground Water Storage Tank is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications, available in both non-potable or potable versions.
This tank is mainly used for rainwater harvesting applications, but can also be used for water attenuation and storage of water from other sources such as wells and springs.
This robust water storage tank is manufactured in the UK and is moulded from Polyethylene using a rotational moulding process which produces a stress-free product. Furthermore, there are many design features that make this tank stand out. The high strength ribbed design allows for environmentally friendly pea-gravel back-fills which as a result eliminates the need for the high costs and difficulties of encasing a tank in concrete. The shallow-dig depth also makes it easier to install and maintain, as well as being ideal for areas with a high water table (certain installations may require further advice and an alternative installation method). The curved design allows more efficiency when using submersible pumps as it enables all the water, even from the bottom of the tank to be pumped out.
This range of tanks are amongst the most dependable in the market place and our industry-leading warranty offers extra peace of mind. (See below)
WRAS Approved Polymer (potable version)
- 3400-litre capacity
- Ribbed & curved design providing strength and efficiency
- Shallow-dig design
- 600mm access point
- Made in the UK
- Telescopic Neck (this can be place on top of the existing turret on the tank to provide an extra 300mm – 800mm of depth if required)
- Pedestrian Lid Cover (this lid is suitable for pedestrian use only)
- Vehicle Lid Cover (this lid is suitable for vehicle use)
- Calmed Inlet Drainage Pack (this is designed to filter incoming water and helps prevent it from becoming stained and odorous)
- 110mm Back-flow-Non Return Valve (this is to stop flood back-flow into the tank)
- 10-year warranty, each tank is provided with a warranty manual
- Length: 3690mm
- Width: 1260mm
- Height: 1360mm
- Weight: 157kg